Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day looks for Him & Her

Taken from www.abeautifulmess.com


Whether you are planning a night out on the town or an intimate dinner for two, you should look AMAZING while doing so! For my fellas, I know it may be hard to find something that doesn't take away from who you are or is too far out of your comfort zone and for my ladies, you want to stand out but don't want to look cheap or like every other female wearing the same thing while doing so. On my Polyvore page, I have put together some looks for you and your boo if you are still on the hunt for something simple or showstopping to wear for Valentine's Day.



*For more info on each collection, click on the picture title to go to my Polyvore page for details*

Showstopper 




Showstopper (V-day look #1)
Showstopper (V-day look #1) by thekashonnafiles featuring a bodice dress

Sexual Chocolate 




Sexual Chocolate (Men's Vday look #2)
Sexual Chocolate (Men's Vday look #2) by thekashonnafiles featuring alexander mcqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment