Monday, February 18, 2013

Gutter Magazine presents.... Black HERstory Month


Happy Monday!!

Since it's Black History Month, I thought it would be quite appropriate that I shared with you all the editorial photos that I did for a spread for Gutter Magazine a few years ago in Baltimore when I was attending Howard (H.U... You KNOW!!)

Gutter Magazine is an online publication that highlights fashion, the arts and street culture in the Baltimore, Maryland area. I was so ecstatic when they asked me to do their February 2007 Black History Month spread paying homage to Black fashion pioneers AND THEN featured me again but this time on the cover of their December 2007 cover.

Check out the photos, I hope you enjoy and Happy Black History Month to you all!!

Photographer: J.M. Giordano
Make Up: Ingrid (All About You Artistry)
Hair: Maurice F.
Wardrobe: aParaDox











No comments:

Post a Comment