Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Hair: Diva Diamond Curl

Hi All!!!

I have been neglecting you all and I'm sorry :-(    research papers, finals and graduate school selections have been kicking my butt!! But I'm finally FREE lol With that being said, I decided to change up my hair style a bit. I've never done curly hair, it's always been straight or wavy, so I decided to try something new for the new year.

Diva Premier Hair Company had a black Friday special (YES ladies, they did) and I definitely took advantage of it! I got 3 bundles of their "Diva's Diamond Curl (Deep Curly) Virgin Indian" for $224!!
The natural curly look was a bit awkward to me because I didn't feel that it looked right on me but after wearing it for a couple of days, I started to love it!

Make sure you check out their website because they are having a Christmas special!

Check out the pics below.... 



Packaging the hair came in.

Diva's Diamond Deep Curly Virgin Indian Hair in its natural state.

Hair after it's been Co-washed (see the transformation).

Curls up close :-)

After the install (front)

After the install (back)

2 comments:

  1. How has the hair been holding up. I just made a purchase of this texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair has held up good (I still have it in) although it does shed and tangle from time to time. I'm going to do a 2 month review next week so everyone can see :)

    ReplyDelete