Wednesday, August 1, 2012

1st photoshoot w/ Natural Hair




Well... Not really, I did model an Afro wig for a shoot yrs ago (LOL) but this is my 1st time doing a shoot going natural, so I felt as though I should share it with you :-)

I was very nervous about how the pictures would turn out with this particular natural braided up do because I was so use to having my hair relaxed or weaved up (typical look in the modeling industry for models with textured hair.) But boy was I wrong!! The dress and makeup complimented the hair so well that it scored rave reviews at the RAW: Artist Showcase exhibit that the photographer wanted to shoot me for (I was honored to say the least.)

Check out the photos....

Photographer: Cdaniel (Christopher Renteria)
Clothing Designer: Andrea Sepulveda
Shoes:  Nina (New York)
Make-up: Vicki Xenos







 

No comments:

Post a Comment