Monday, July 16, 2012

Pompadour Braided Updo

So I knew the “Halo” braided hairstyle that I wore as a hair model for the RAW event wasn’t going to last long LOL. Since I’m going out with my girls tonight, I decided to undo the style and use the braided piece to add to my bun.




THE LOOK: *products used are below* I started by sectioning off the front right side of my hair as you would if you were doing a swoop bang, then I used the L’Oreal wax for my edges and brushed the rest of my hair into a high ponytail and secured it with an elastic band. I then proceeded to put my hair in a bun and I took the braid that was done from the event and bobby pined it around my hair.

For the front, I used my CHI “iron guard” heat protectant spray to LIGHTLY flat iron my bangs back. I then pinned the hair into a Pompadour and I used my CHI “magnified volume” finishing spray for a hold so that I wouldn’t have fly aways and for added shine, I used the Biosilk “Silk Therapy” serum.

I think it turned out pretty good eh….

No comments:

Post a Comment